Neewer 32mm F/1.6 Sharp High Aperture Manual Focus Prime Lens For Sony
PLEASE NOTE: This is a MANUAL prime lens, which means it will NOT perform AUTO FOCUS. There is an option in custom setting on the A6000 called "release w/o lens", which must be set to on in order for the camera to take pictures with manual lenses. Since manual lenses don't have the electronic sensors, the camera does not know that there is a lens attached to it, so you must tell the camera to shoot w/o lens. Lastly, when using manual lenses, you should always set the camera to A (aperture mode). You set the aperture and let the camera determine the speed. If you use P mode, the camera will not be able to correctly adjust the exposure.32mm f/1.6 Prime Manual Lens
- Manual Focus Prime Fixed Lens features smooth focusing operation and it can offer you great shooting experience.
- It can shoot clear portraits with background blur according to your needs.
- Premium optical glass is designed for excellent image sharpness and contrast.
- Multi-coated technique can protect the lens from dust and offer exceptional image quality.
- Compact and exquisite design, all-metal barrel.
- Lens Construction: 6 elements in 4 groups
- Filter Diameter: 60.5mm
- Maximum Aperture: F/1.6
- Focal Length: 32mm
- Barrel Length: 41mm
- Optical Zoom: 0.113x
- Filter Size: Ø49
- Net Weight: 165 grams
- 1 x Manual Fixed Lens
- 1 x Lens Front Cap
- 1 x Lens Rear Cap