Neewer Carbon Fiber 24"/60cm Handheld Stabilizer For Dslr，video Camera
- The camera is not included.
- Please scan the QR code in the manual to watch the video of adjusting the balance.
- The Neewer 60cm Handheld Stabilizer is a lightweight stabilizing system created for DSLR cameras weighing up to 6.6lbs.
- This compact handheld system takes away the need for tripods or dolly's, giving videographers the ability to create smooth videos while the camera is in motion.
- It features a camera platform with both x and y adjustments, and multiple mount holes for various camera positions.
- The weight plate contains four weight discs to balance your camera on the stabilizer.
- These can be added or removed based on your needs. The weights are fastened on the weight plate with 1/4" and 3/8" screw.
- This system is especially good for video cameras, video-capable DSLR cameras, and DVs.
- Allows high and low angle shooting, high precision bearings and low friction joints.
- Stretch adjustment improves weight ratio and reduces the clump weights greatly.
- The Quick Release Plate can accept any camera with 1/4" and 3/8".
- The quick-release plate with mark can record the dynamic balance for different types of equipment.
- A bidirectional base plate with a fine adjustment system can be adjusted freely in any direction.
- Its carbon fiber construction provides and solid and durable build-quality for long-lasting reliability.
- Sponge covered the grip, make you feel comfortable when handling it.
- Materials: Carbon fiber
- Max Length: Approx. 24"/60cm
- Min Length: Approx. 15.2"/38cm
- Quick Release Plate Scale:1.96"/50mm (Either side)
- Max Load: Approx. 6.6lbs/3kg
- 1x Stabilizer
- 1x Carry Bag
This product is shipped from our warehouse in , NJ, United States
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items