Neewer Pro 4-way Macro Focusing Focus Rail Slider For Close-up Shooting
- Tighten the lock knobs after adjustment to prevent the camera from slightly moving.
- Made of aluminum, designed with Positive locking knobs assure rock-steady focus
- Two rails allow movement in four directions, right, left, forward and backward
- Macro focusing rail helps macro photographers to position camera and focus on the subject with the great precision
- This excellent quality rail is used for all digital and film SLR cameras and is compatible with most Nikon, Minolta and Pentax macro and EOS bellows, macro shot extension tubes, or macro lenses such as the Canon FD and FL
- Smooth rack and pinion movement provides extremely fine focusing adjustments
- An anti-slip rubber pad adds additional steady to the camera when use and prevents the camera from dropping.
- Equipped with 2 standard 1/4" screw hole on the bottom to install on tripods or stands in many ways.
- The rail has a geared-driving system that greatly enhances the accuracy and speed of adjustment of the rail.
- 2 precise scales allow precise distance modification.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in , NJ , US
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
A 25% handling charge is levied against all authorized returns except those due to our error. Unauthorized returns are subject to a 40% handling charge. Damages & defects must be reported to us within 14 days.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
You recently viewed items