Neewer F100 7 Inch Camera Field Monitor Hd Video Assist Slim Ips 1280x800 4k Hdmi Input 1080p With Sunshade And Mini Ball Head
Note: NP-F battery and 12V adapter NOT included.
- External Field Monitor- Featuring a 7” IPS screen, HD 1280 × 800 resolution, 450cd/m² of brightness, a contrast ratio of 1200:1, an aspect ratio of 16:10, and 0.07875 × 0.07875mm dot pitch, this monitor is handy for video shooting
- Supported Formats- Supports 4K UHD 3840 × 2160p (30/29.97/25/24/23.98Hz), 1080i (60/59.94/50), 1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/24sF/23.98/23.98sF), 720p (60/59.94/50/30/29/25/24/23.98), 576i, 576p, 480i, and 480p
- Ultra-Thin Design & Wide Compatibility- With a 17mm ultra-thin design, the field monitor is lightweight and portable. Compatible with digital SLR cameras, camera kits, handheld stabilizers, camera cranes, and more. The included sunshade blocks harsh sunlight and makes the display visible outdoors
Advanced Features- Includes monitoring tools such as Peaking Focus Assist, Check Field (Red, Green, Blue, Mono), Pixel to Pixel, Center Marker, Safe Frames (80%, 86%, 90%, 93%, 96%, 2.35:1, off), Image Flip (H, V, V_H), Image Freeze, and Custom Color Temperature
- Cannot turn on the monitor: Be sure you are powering the monitor with a 12V AC adapter. Or with an NP-F battery, check if it is fully charged and correctly installed. When power is on, the LED indicator will turn red. Wait for 6s and press the power button, the LED indicator will turn blue.
- There is noise in my recorded videos: Press and hold the “